Get Your Bike Out – It’s March! Here are some tips to get you out and rolling:
- 1. If you took the battery out of the bike make sure it’s charged up before you re-install it.
- 2. If you didnâ€™t take it out make sure itâ€™s charged up and the battery terminals are clean.
- 3. Check the engine and primary oil and tranny fluid.
- 4. Check the brake fluid levels and pads.
- 5. Check the tires and their air pressures.
- 6. Check the drive belt or chain.
- 7. Check the cables.
- 8. Check all the lights.
- 9. Wash and dry the bike thoroughly and then wax it.
- 10. Clean and polish the chrome.
- Clean all the leather on the bike.
- Add octane booster.
- Make sure your riding gear still fits.