Do not be fooled by the imitators! There are cheaper versions but no substitutes for quality of product and light.
Cyclops LED headlight bulbs are now available in the Ultra version. The original h4 bulbs use the front two emitters for low beam and then switches to the rear two emitters for high beam. The Ultra uses the front two emitters for low beam and then runs all 4 emitters on high beam at a reduced wattage. wattage is 38 watts on low and 38 watts on high.
By far the best LED headlight bulb Cyclops has ever offered. Superior lighting. We have taken all that has been learned over the years about lights and rolled that into our latest 10th gen bulbs. This bulb uses 4 cree XHP 50 emitters capable of more than 2500 lumens each. The brightest Cyclops H4 bulbs.
– All new metal construction for bases and collars.
– Better thermal efficiency
– Better beam pattern differential between high and low beams.
– Chips are 38 watts, drivers run at 28 watts, bulb pulls 28 watts total
– Removable metal base plate for easy install.
– Screw on connectors at driver
– Will fit most motorcycles with standard H4 connector with 12V power
– High / Low Beams
– Easily replaces existing halogen bulb